Utility Manager Database Conversion
Objective: Accurately transfer the information that currently resides in your UM database to the EnergyCenter database, preserving and enhancing the quality of the data.
If you are a current user of the Utility Manager (UM), NET will convert the UM database to load the EnergyCenter database. The conversion process includes the following steps:
- Review the UM database for errors in data consistency and/or missing data.
- Consult with you as necessary to address and correct data issues.
- Identify custom billing units or conversion factors to accommodate your energy and utility usage data in EnergyCenter.
- Transfer all data from the UM database into the EnergyCenter database, including facilities, vendors, utility accounts, meters, production units, facility groups and subgroups, utility bills and line items.
- Review the results of the conversion process to ensure data integrity that includes, but is not limited to: Verify EnergyCenter database record counts match UM database record counts; verify EnergyCenter usage and cost totals match UM, verify the organization structure and facility information match UM.